Here's what you do:
- Pull hair back into a pony tail and use a comb to slick back the sides.
- With your fingers, comb through the top and middle of your hair, messing it up a bit and adding volume. If you have bangs (like me) pin them back.
- Secure your hair with an elastic and then take about 1/2inch thick piece of hair from the bottom of your ponytail and wrap it around the elastic to cover it up. Pin into place.
- Get three small black/clear elastics. The first section will be bigger than the rest, so secure an elastic around your hair about two-three inches down from the original. The distance varies depending on your hair length.
- Once secure, pull the hair between the two elastics outwards all around to make a poof. You can make it as messy as you'd like. A teasing brush helps to get a thicker look to it.
- Repeat the previous two steps with the remaining elastics.
- Tease the ends of your ponytail slightly.
- Spray with hairspray.
Et Voila! There you have a lovely Jasmine-esque hair style.