Monday, January 9, 2012

Dresses, Horses, and Glitter--Oh My!







Dress: Nordstrom; Shoes: Steve Madden, Necklace: Vintage; Horse: Borrowed
            Well, today was the first day of classes but my friend Lauren and I managed to sneak away for a few minutes to take these pictures and visit some of my rather large four-legged-friends. Leave it to Davis to have pastures with horses right next to the dorms. Not that I'm complaining! And who would have thought that January 9th in Davis would be this warm? Certainly not me! It's quite lovely today and I was ecstatic to be able to wear this light dress from Nordstrom's BP section--can you say, "Sale Rack"?!? I was so in love with the bright color that I added my grandmothers turquoise beaded necklace and did my nails a pale pink. With a sparkly touch, of course. 
              Stay tuned for tomorrow's post! It's the start of a series I'll be doing for the next few weeks. Here's a hint: think Disney. 
          

No comments:

Post a Comment