Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Forever An Enthusiast





Jacket/Shirt/Jeans/Socks: F21; Boots: Gifted; Necklace: Charlotte Rouse
        Though my hair may resemble Princess Jasmine's, my outfit does not. It was another rainy morning here in Davis and I simply couldn't bring myself to dress like a genie. Something told me I would get hypothermia. So instead of exposing myself to the elements, I spent the day as a walking ad campaign for Forever 21. Almost every piece from this outfit is courtesy of that hallowed store, and who can blame me? If you have ever been lucky enough to go into one of the two or three story Forever's, you know what I mean. It's practically impossible to leave the place without at least one item. Or, in my case, usually three. Sorry I'm not sorry!

No comments:

Post a Comment