Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Pony-Tails Mean Business




Sweater: Thrifted; Jeans: F21; Vest: Cotton On; Boots/Socks/Gloves: Target; Necklace: Charlotte Rouse
              Yesterday was most definitely a day of getting things done. I only had one class (at 8am, kill me now!) so I spent the rest of the day fawning over the softness of my outfit-- cashmere sweater and faux sheepskin vest-- and looking into housing for my sophomore year here in Davis. A few friends and I visited a possible apartment and it is absolutely adorable. I'm already imagining all the decorating possibilities in store for my roommates and myself. I'm thinking floating vases, records on the walls, and blackboard paint. Yes? So needless to say, after a full day of business I needed a rest. Hence the little nap on the concrete blocks outside my dorm room. 
                Tomorrow be ready to see my new favorite accessory! And a pretty nifty hairstyle, if I do say so myself. 

No comments:

Post a Comment