Saturday, January 7, 2012

The Spirit of Venice





Shirt, Jeans, Bag, Sunglasses- Forever21; Shoes- Steve Madden; Bracelet- Gifted; Apple Necklace- Thrifted
A few days ago two friends and I ventured out to Venice Beach to bask in the Southern California winter warmth. Had I not been carrying my new camera from Christmas, I would have completely forgotten it is supposed to be winter. Well, that's SoCal for ya. Anyways, welcome to The Style Spirit. This is just the first post of many, and I promise you won't be disappointed. While I continue to build this blog and add on to it, why don't you scroll your mouse over to the right and take a look at my Tumblr and Twitter! Just below those links are some of my favorite blogs of the moment. Check those lovely ladies out as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment