This is just a quick post to inform everybody that I won't be posting as often over the next week or so because I'm working on my final project for my Style and Culture class. Don't worry! You'll get to see the end result. I'll keep you guys posted.
Tuesday, May 8, 2012
Bianca Brandolini d’Adda in a gorgeous gold Dolce and Gabbana gown and cape.
Diane Kruger in lovely, chic Prada.
Camilla Belle in Ralph Lauren.
Emma Roberts in a gorgeous canary yellow Escada gown.
Mad Men star, January Jones in an electric yellow piece from Versace.
Katherine McPhee in a bold gown from one of my favorite designers, Ellie Saab.
The lovely Kristin Wiig in a delicate lace Stella McCartney number.
Lana Del Ray embracing her dark side in a vampire-esque Joseph Altuzarra.
Lilly Collins in an ethereal Valentino gown.
Model Karolina Kurkova in a stunning Rachel Zoe number.
These are my favorites from the Oscars of the fashion world, the Met Gala. As you can tell, i have a thing for bright colors and sparkles.
Pictures taken from Yahoo.
Monday, May 7, 2012
1. Glitter tip nails; 2. Blogging with my new converse; 3. The lil' sister enjoying an ice-cream; 4. My favorite loafers
1. Visiting Action Jackson, the donkey stud; 2. My sister and I on Christmas; 3. Date night; 4. Marble nails
1. Flying over L.A.; 2. Some encouraging whiteboards in the dorms; 3. A friend from SLO visiting
1. Cuddles with my roommate and friend; 2. Picnic Day; 3. Visiting the baby horses; 4. First round of henna
1. Henna on myself (and my yucky nails, ignore those); 2. Day at the pool; 3. More henna
Arm swag, my henna, and my shopping bags full of new goodies.
Here's a culmination of Instagram photos since Winter Break. It's just a little look into my life outside of the blog and my clothes. Enjoy!
Friday, May 4, 2012
Dress: Asos; Sweater: Thrifted; Shoes: Steve Madden
This quarter is so far my favorite when it comes to classes that I am taking. Today I got a chance to get all snazzy for a presentation on personal style and dress in my Style and Culture class. So what do I do? Why, I whip out my trusty six-inch Steve Madden "Killer Death Heels" (or so I like to call them). I'm already quite tall since I am 5'11", and these puppies made me a giant. Literally. But, who cares! I embrace my height. Anywho, I hope you all are having a wonderful May the Fourth!